This post is sponsored by Nutrish. I am being compensated to spread the word about the Nutrish What a Shelter Dog Needs Pin it to Win it Contest, but Miss Molly Says only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.
If you are a reader of Miss Molly Says, then you know we have an adopted and rescued crew here at our house. All seven furbabies have a story to tell. Each furbaby is loving, sweet, and smart. We wouldn’t trade them for anything. The shelters are full of so many wonderful dogs, just like these, that would love to find a forever home and people to love. We encourage anyone looking for a pet to visit. There are pets of all ages, sizes, and colors all waiting and wishing. Somehow, I think when shelter pets are adopted they know they have been given a second chance on a wonderful life. They make wonderful pets who are anxious to shower their love on someone!
Meanwhile at the shelter, while they are waiting on their forever home, they need food and care. We do our best to lend our support and help animal shelters and welfare groups, but Rachael Ray is definitely our hero! Maybe you have heard of Nutrish Dog Food and maybe you know that it was created by Rachael Ray. But, did you also know that she donates 100 percent of her proceeds from the sale of Nutrish to organizations that help animals in need and in shelters?
We are adding our voice in spreading the word about shelter dogs and that is where the Nutrish Pin it to Win it contest comes in. When you enter, not only do you have a chance at winning free Nutrish Dog Food for a year, but you are also helping spread the word about shelter dogs that are looking for their forever homes with your pin boards. Let’s help keep it spreading to help these furbabies out!
So, how do you enter this contest?
You will need to create a special Pinterest board. In creating your board, you will need to include the items below and things you think a newly adopted shelter dog might need such as bowls, leash or bed! You can also include fun things that a shelter dog might like such as toys and treats! You can take a look at my board to get some ideas!
After you have created your board, come back here and leave me a comment that includes a link to your board. Then, simply enter on the Rafflecopter form.
There are instructions for the board below, along with the rules.
The contest is open to US residents only.
Pin it to Win it with Nutrish!
You could win FREE Nutrish dog food for one year!*
- Create a Pinterest Board and title it “What an adopted shelter dog needs”
- Use the Pin it to Win it image above as your board’s cover pin.
- Pin 1 pin from Nutrish’s board “Reasons to Adopt” board (link provided above)
- Pin 1 pin from Nutrish’s board “Nutrish Products” board (link provided above)
- Pin 1 pin linking to the ASPCA 100k Challenge (link provided above)
- Pin 2 pins of items that you believe a newly adopted dog would enjoy and need. These pins are up to you and can be any type of toy or necessity, like a food bowl, a leash, etc.
- Leave a link to your Nutrish “What an adopted shelter dog needs” board in the comment section of this blog and enter through the rafflecopter below. Be sure to check out how you can earn extra entires! (Several blogs are hosting this contest. As long as the Rafflecopter appears on the blog your comment with the link to your board qualifies.)
* Free Nutrish dog food for one year is the equivalent of two 14 lbs bags of food per month provided to the winner via coupons good at local retailer selling Nutrish.
Have fun creating (it’s fun picking items out) and remember to come back and comment, leaving the link to your board and entering on the Rafflecopter.
Miss Molly and I encourage you to join us in spreading this very special message about shelter dogs! It’s such a simple way to help.