Do y’all remember us talking about the PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl a while back? Well, it’s finally here and my dogs LOVE this puzzle feeder dog bowl! It serves us with several things. With large breed dogs, sometimes you need to slow their eating down because of medical issues and the PAW5 does just that. But, it also provides them with mental and physical stimulation while they figure out how to get the food out of the bowl.
Sponsored by PAW5 and Hosted by Miss Molly Says
In case you haven’t heard of the PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl puzzle feeder bowl, check it out below!
About PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl
The PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl is a PAWSOME way to turn meal time into an enriching and rewarding challenge for your dog! The PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl looks like a normal standard bowl, but it is actually a unique puzzle feeder that will have your dog thinking, problem solving and having fun all at once. By adding environmental enrichment to mealtime, you turn a routine part of the day into a fun brainteaser!
To use the PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl, just pour food directly into the top just like you would a normal bowl. The food runs through a hidden compartment, and your dog has to paw, nudge, and play her way through mealtime (that’s the challenging part!)
5 ways Enrichment will Make Your Dog’s Life Better
1. It will improve your bond. The one between you and your dog. Which is really all your dog wants anyway. You two will have shared experiences, work better together as a team and, well, bond.
2. It will keep your dog young. Enrichment activities provide mental and physical exercise, keeping the mind sharp and the body fit. With a healthy mind and body, the length and quality of life are increased.
3. It will make your dog tired. Thinking, problem solving and physical activity are all exhausting. And as the old (and true) saying goes, “A tired dog is a good dog.” And a good dog gets positive attention and has a better bond with its owner, which is really all your dog wants.
4. It keeps life interesting. Can you imagine endless days with nothing to do? It sounds like a great vacation idea, but if that was your whole life, it would be extraordinarily boring. Enrichment breaks up the day, tosses in something new and triggers thought. It literally gives your dog a job.
5. It gives them the right thing to do. When all of your dog’s instincts tell him to bark, dig and chew, it’s hard for him to know how to channel that energy. Enrichment activities build on these innate behaviors and give your dog an appropriate outlet for his favorite fun.
PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl features:
- Simply Challenging: Easy-to-fill and fun-to-use design
- FDA-Compliant: BPA and phthalate-free plastic
- Easy to Clean: Design breaks down to 3 dishwasher-safe parts
- Easy on the Eyes: Vibrant and modern colors complement any home
- Perfectly sized: Holds up to 4 cups of food, for any meal and any breed
- Made in the USA
- Durable construction
If you would like a chance to try the PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl for your furry friends, we have a special discount code for you to save 20% off. Just go to www.paw5.us and use code: CupidCode2016. Offer expires February 20th, 2016.
THREE lucky readers win their furry friend a
PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl Puzzle Feeder (arv $29.95)!
(Available in blue and orange)
Giveaway ends 2/5/16 at 11:59 pm ET! Open to US residents 18+ and older.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.
Good Luck Y’all!