Did you know that pets can have allergy and respiratory problems the same as we do? They can, and they do! Does your pet get goopy weeping eyes? How about frequent ear infections or dry itchy skin? If you answered yes, then they could very well benefit from a Cool Mist Humidifier!
When we have allergies, or respiratory problems, our home air quality plays a vital role. That is where a Crane Cool Mist Humidifier can help combat the problem. When the air in our home is dry, it is a constant irritant to our mucous membranes and our skin. The membranes are already irritated and the dry air dries them out more. And, of course, dry air sucks the moisture right out of our skin! While a Cool Air Humidifier is not a cure for allergies, it will definitely help relieve respiratory symptoms. In addition, putting moisture back into the air also helps relieve dry itchy skin for both humans and pets alike.
Crane Cool Mist Humidifier features in a nutshell:
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair
- Clean Control Antimicrobial Material in the Base is proven to help reduce mold and bacteria growth up to 99.96%*
- Removable 1 gallon tank easily fits under most bathroom sinks
- Runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours
- Auto-Off function activates when water tank is empty
- More energy efficient than a household light bulb – up to 45W
- Does not require a filter
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Check out what Miss Molly and the pack says about how a Crane Cool Mist Humidifier benefits pets with allergies!
One lucky reader will win a
Crane Cool Mist Humidifier of choice (arv $49.99)!
Sponsored by Crane USA and Hosted by Miss Molly Says
Giveaway ends 11/10/16 at 11:59 pm ET! Open to US residents 18+ and older.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.
Be sure to return tomorrow to complete the daily entries!
Good Luck Y’all!