We love Homemade Dog Treats around here! Oh, who am I kidding? We just love treats period! But, my Lady says homemade is the best kind and is good for us. I know they sure are yummy! WOOF! Anyway, she went in search of some more recipes for us and now we have 10 new recipes for Homemade Dog Treats to try! Check them out!
10 Woofalicious Homemade Dog Treats
1. DIY Frozen Dog Treats – do you have a teething pup? Try these homemade teething treats! Caution though! Only give when supervised, especially if ya got a pup that might try to swallow the homemade ropes!
2. Coconut Sunbutter Dog Treats – these treats have coconut oil and chia seeds! My Lady says those are healthy and good for ya!
3. Gluten Free Pumpkin Dog Treats – if ya have a pup that needs gluten free, these are some yummy pumpkin treats!
4. Blueberry Apple Oat Dog Biscuits – with applesauce, blueberries and oats these are a super healthy and yummy treat!
6. Pirate Puppy Biscuits – these dog treats have two of my favorite things – pumpkin and peanut butter in em.
7. Puppy’s First Halloween Doggy Treats – ya can’t leave us pups out on Halloween! These Halloween treats have coconut oil and chicken broth in em – yum!
8. Homemade Doggie Biscuits – these have oats and vanilla flavorin’. My Lady says oats are good for ya.
9. Diabetic Doggie Treats – if ya got a pup that’s diabetic, these beef liver treats would be just the thing!
10. Bacon Flavored Dog Biscuits – bacon! Did someone say bacon?! What pup don’t like bacon and bacon flavored treats?!
There you have it folks!
I and my pack are happy my Lady found us some new recipes for homemade dog treats!
We’re raring to get started on the taste testing!
Try them out for yourself and let us know which ones were your favorite!