The weather has already turned warm here in the South and after the pups have run, romped, and chased for a bit of time, they come back with their tongues hanging out. I decided to go ahead and whip them up some tasty homemade Frozen Strawberry Banana Dog Treats to help cool them down!
These yummy homemade treats feature Greek yogurt, strawberries, and bananas for a healthy Mom-approved treat! Miss Molly absolutely loves them! It is of no surprise as she is a fruit and veggie girl!
If your pup loves frozen treats, be sure and try our yummy homemade Frozen Apple and Blueberry Dog Treats! It is also tasty and wholesome!
Frozen Strawberry Banana Dog Treats
Yield: 30 large treats
2 cups Frozen Strawberries
2 Bananas, sliced & frozen
1 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt, plain non-fat
1/4 cup Skim Milk
2-3 Tbl. Honey
Silicone Molds or ice trays. *I used the Food Grade Dog Paw and Bone Silicone Molds from Amazon.
Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy. The mixture should be the consistency of a milkshake.
Pour into desired molds or ice trays.
If desired, add a couple of bits of strawberries for additional texture and tastiness.
Let the pups enjoy!
*Works best if strawberries and bananas are frozen when starting.
Print this recipe!
- 2 cups Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Bananas, sliced & frozen
- 1½ cups Greek Yogurt, plain non-fat
- ¼ cup Skim Milk
- 2-3 Tbl. Honey
- Supplies Needed:
- Silicone Molds or ice trays
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy. It should be the consistency of a milkshake.
- Pour into desired silicone molds or ice trays.
- If desired, add a couple of bits of strawberries for additional texture and tastiness.
- Freeze overnight.
- Let the pups enjoy!
Pin it for later!