When I first heard about the Litter One cat litter system I thought, “That is a really great idea!”
Litter One is a cat litter in a self-contained, disposable box.
Each month a new one comes and you replace it.
The box is made of recyclable cardboard. The litter is pine pellets. Both are 100% biodegradable.
About Daisy the cat
Our cat is named Daisy. She lost her mother and siblings at just four weeks of age.
When we adopted Daisy, she had severe dehydration from parasites and had to take medication and receive twice-daily water shots. In addition, we bottle-fed her the first few weeks we had her.
But she survived and grew into a gorgeous cat who we all adore.
This is Daisy as a kitten:
This is Daisy now:
My bottle-fed miracle kitty is my pride and joy.
Her health and well-being are so important to me… and healthy litter care is a part of that equation.
Litter One boasts one of the healthiest cat litter options on the market!
The Litter One System comes in a cardboard box.
I don’t know any cat that can resist a cardboard box.
Daisy jumped up on it immediately and started sniffing… she was definitely keen to know what was inside!
This is mine.
Instructions on the box. (Takes 20 seconds to assemble.)
Litter delivered to your home!
Having cat litter delivered to your home is so convenient!
It’s unpleasant to run out of litter… and it is something that happens frequently around here!
I can’t tell you how many times I have sent my husband out on a late-night run in search of a store still open that carries pine pellet cat litter. (I go on cleaning frenzies late at night after my daughter is in bed.)
Ready to use.
I made the switch to pine pellets cat litter years ago because they actually give off a pleasant odor.
I have had numerous friends and relatives tell me that my house never smells like I have a cat and the switch to pine is the main reason. (Monthly cat baths are the other.)
Daisy took to her new box right away!
Here is more on the benefits of pine pellets from the Litter One website:
- Pine is natural and poses no threats to cat health and safety
- Pine pellets absorb waste odors naturally leaving a pine scent
- Pine pellets absorb 3X more urine and immediately neutralize ammonia
- Litter One only buys from sources that properly manage natural resources
- Litter One’s pine pellets, disposable litter box and accessories are from Forest Stewardship Council (FCS) and SFI (Sustainable Forest Initiative) approved sources
- Pine pellets break down in less than two years leaving no environmental impact
- Litter One products decompose and do not contribute to landfill waste
- Our product is 100% eco-friendly and 100% safe for cats
If you would like to give this amazing product and service a try, you can place an order on their website!
I was provided with the product above for review from Litter One. No other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions stated here are 100% my own. Litter One will provide the prize to the winner.