Have you ever just thought that days are rollin’ by and one is the same as the other? Now mind ya I ain’t complainin’ none! But, sometimes us pups do get a bit bored. We like bein’ with my Lady and won’t hardly go out and play without her. So, that leaves us sittin’ at her feet all day. Have you ever tried just layin’ round watchin’ someone type all day? Ah! Now ya gettin’ the picture! It can be dull, dull, dull! And, mealtimes aren’t much better with the same old food day in and day out! Well the other day, I was a openin’ up my email when I saw a new fangled food bowl that caught my attention. It was called a PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl and it is a puzzle of some sort. Boy howdy! Now that would liven things up ’round here! I let out a big WOOF for my Lady to come look!
I was a jumpin’ round beggin’ her to order it for me! ‘Course then my brother and sisters would be jealous, so I reckon she would have to get em one too. Dang it boy! Just lookin’ at that bowl is more excitement than I’ve had in ages ’round here! I sure hope my Lady says yes!
Of course, she has to read all about it and make sure it’s somethin’ that would be good for us. I’ll let her tell ya what she found out and I’m gonna keep crossin’ my paws that I get to get one! WOOF!
Here’s what my Lady says about the PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl:
Miss Molly was so excited, of course I had to see what had her all in a tizzy. The PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl did look amazing! I know my pups get bored. But, they refuse to play outside if I’m not with them, which leaves them laying around in the house all day. They do have toys and their favorite ones are the puzzle ones. The PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl works on the same concept, only with their meals! Check it out below:
About PAW5 Products
PAW5 products combine mental stimulation and environmental enrichment to support the overall well being of dogs. By turning every day activities into rewarding challenges, PAW5 gives busy pet parents a simple way to engage their dogs mentally and physical every day. PAW5 is backed by research and grounded in sustainability, with a heart full of fun. Our ingenious products give dogs the opportunity to think, work and play—finding positive outlets for the energy and intelligence they possess without puzzling the humans who use them.
The company’s sustainability promise is called Four from Five: They tread lightly, commit fully, design thoughtfully and actively give back to the world in which we live.
The PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl is a PAWSOME way to turn meal time into an enriching and rewarding challenge for your dog! The PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl looks like a normal standard bowl, but it is actually a unique puzzle feeder that will have your dog thinking, problem solving and having fun all at once. By adding environmental enrichment to mealtime, you turn a routine part of the day into a fun brainteaser!
To use the PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl, just pour food directly into the top just like you would a normal bowl. The food runs through a hidden compartment, and your dog has to paw, nudge, and play her way through mealtime (that’s the challenging part!).
5 ways Enrichment will Make Your Dog’s Life Better
1. It will improve your bond. The one between you and your dog. Which is really all your dog wants anyway. You two will have shared experiences, work better together as a team and, well, bond.
2. It will keep your dog young. Enrichment activities provide mental and physical exercise, keeping the mind sharp and the body fit. With a healthy mind and body, the length and quality of life are increased.
3. It will make your dog tired. Thinking, problem solving and physical activity are all exhausting. And as the old (and true) saying goes, “A tired dog is a good dog.” And a good dog gets positive attention and has a better bond with its owner, which is really all your dog wants.
4. It keeps life interesting. Can you imagine endless days with nothing to do? It sounds like a great vacation idea, but if that was your whole life, it would be extraordinarily boring. Enrichment breaks up the day, tosses in something new and triggers thought. It literally gives your dog a job.
5. It gives them the right thing to do. When all of your dog’s instincts tell him to bark, dig and chew, it’s hard for him to know how to channel that energy. Enrichment activities build on these innate behaviors and give your dog an appropriate outlet for his favorite fun.
Miss Molly will be pleased to know that I TOTALLY approve of the PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl! They would enjoy working for their food and it would help with their problem solving abilities. I love things that make them think and solve problems because it keeps their minds stimulated, which in turn keeps them young.PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl features:
- Simply Challenging: Easy-to-fill and fun-to-use design
- FDA-Compliant: BPA and phthalate-free plastic
- Easy to Clean: Design breaks down to 3 dishwasher-safe parts
- Easy on the Eyes: Vibrant and modern colors complement any home
- Perfectly sized: Holds up to 4 cups of food, for any meal and any breed
- Made in the USA
- Durable construction
Oh, and they also have a nifty FREE Game Plan for an Enriching Life that we can sign up for. All you have to do is enter your name and email and it will download for you! I have mine and I LOVE all the PAWSOME information in it!
Want one for your furry friend? You can find the fun PAW5 Rock ‘N Bowl at www.paw5.us!
Monday 23rd of November 2015
Such a fun dog toy!! Cool concept!! I like that they get "rewarded" for playing with it!! Automatic encouragement!!